INKA ARCHITECTURE is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our services and website, then it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including telephone number, email address and home address
- Details of you property and land ownership
- Any other information relevant to the project which may impact on the design or construction of the proposals
All information about you is kept confidential and we only share information with your consent with the exception of the following categories of third parties.
- The local planning authority when submitting application on your behalf.
- The building control provider when obtaining quotes on your behalf.
- Other consultants such as structural engineers, civil engineers, M&E designers and other consultants as required to ensure a successful project, when requesting quotes for specialist works outside of our appointment on your behalf.
- Insurance companies, loss assessors, regulatory authorities and other fraud prevention agencies for the purposes of fraud prevention and to comply with any regulatory issues and disclosures.
- Any printing agents that provide a service to us on the understanding that they keep the information confidential.
- Any legal or crime prevention agencies and/or to satisfy any regulatory request if we have a duty to do so or the law allows us to do so.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP INFORMATION
The periods of time we keep your information for are in line with the length of time needed in order to manage and administer your project and handle any insurance claims or request for assistance made by our Professional Indemnity insurers. They may also take into account our need to meet any legal, statutory and regulatory obligations. In all cases our need to use your personal data will be reassessed on a regular basis and information which is no longer required will be disposed of.